Below is a list of restaurants in Bath city centre that should cater to a range of tastes.
Traditional British Fare
- The Raven offer the classic British pie with all the usual trimmings and a selection of ales.
- The Stable is another good source of pie (try the Squish Squash), pizza or endless specialist ciders.
- The Green Rocket specialises in food for vegetarians and vegans. It's delicious and reasonably priced!
- The Indian Temptation restaurant is a vegetarian Indian restaurant in the city centre. Both Thalis are highly recommended!
- The Acorn Kitchen is a bit pricier but has fantastic vegetarian fare!